Hi everyone, welcome back
At the moment there’s nothing more exciting for me then having a wander round Boots and Superdrug. There’s been a few recent editions to my beauty collection, so I couldn’t wait to share these with you all!
I got some lovely products from Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel and Makeup revolution.
Some of these products, I’ve never used before, Like the Primers and the contour kit.
If there’s one thing I’m obsessed with at the moment it’s Highlight & contour kit. So I picked up one from Revlon and another from Makeup Revolution and I can’t wait to try them.
- Makeup revolution Ultra pro HD Powder Contour Light medium- The palettes contain 8 contour and highlight powders which blend together effortlessly for a subtle or intense finish.
- Revlon Sculpt & Highlight contour kit – Instantly enhances your best features just like the professionals.
- Maybelline Super stay primer – Controls shine of the skin to keep makeup fresh & flawless all day long.
- Makeup Revolution ultra face base primer – 24h makeup protection, is the perfect primer to provide the perfect base under your foundation.
- Maybelline Instant anti age concealer – Its coloured pigments perfect the under eye area covering flawlessly.
- Maybelline Fit me concealer – A light texture leaving skin feeling brighter and awakened
- Revlon 24h colorstay foundation – A buildable formula that blends seamlessly onto skin for a perfectly even, yet truly natural complexion all day long.
- Rimmel Gel eyeliner – Up to 24hrs of rich, intense colour that doesn’t flake, smudge or run it’s waterproof formula.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and definitely let me know if you want me to do a full review of any of these products! 🙂
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Instagram – fashioaniita