Make the most of every minute of your busy morning beauty routine to look and feel great all day long ….. Look good and feel good all day …..
How long did it takes you to get ready in the morning?! Maximize your beauty time window with these go- to- five- minutes routine.
- Apply your concealer to cover any blemishes and hide under-eyes circles. if you need more coverage, use a brush or sponge to apply a BB Cream.
- Apply mascara to thicken lashes, as this will give your eyes definition.
- Use blusher to make your face come alive. Smile and apply with a brush on the apples of your cheeks then blend outwards to the ears.
- Gently fill in your brows to define your eyes. draw in short lines – a hard eye brow pencil will last longer than a powder.
- Dust setting powder over your make – up to make sure everything stays in place.
Five simple steps to do in your busy morning and you will have a beautiful look for the day….
Hope you enjoy this post 🙂