Hi everyone , welcome back
L’Oreal lip paint matte consist of vibrant statement shades with a glossy finish. As one of my favorite drug store brands, when I saw these came out – I knew I had to get my hands on them to test them out.
No flaking, no caking, no drying out. The shaped applicator allows for precise application for a flawless matte pout.
Longwear formula that lasts up to 8 hours….
How to apply:
1. For the most smooth finish, exfoliate your lips before applying
2. Use the point of the applicator to carefully outline your cupids bow
3. Fill your lips with colour, starting from the center and blending outwards
Overall, I like the L’Oreal Lip Paints! They feel so nice on the lips and have great coverage.
Have you tried these yet?
Hi everyone and welcome back;
Today I will talk about some tips how to make your makeup last longer…..
- Always use moisturizer before applying makeup.
- Use primer to help your makeup last all day.
- Use a pressed setting powder if you really want your makeup to stay.
- Use a good setting spray will secure your makeup.
- For eyes definitely use a primer to make eyeliner and eye shadow last.
- Use waterproof mascara & eyeliner.
- Use translucent powder over the top of your lipstick to make it matte and make it last.
- Use only the amount you need, which probably a lot less than you think.
- Store your makeup in a place where it won’t damage easily.
- Keep your makeup tools clean, because any contamination of your product may cause your skin to break out.
- Keep your makeup out of the sun.
- Don’t forget to throw out your makeup once it expires.
Expiration dates (Beauty products)
- Mascara, nail file, acne pads, masks —– 2 to 3 months
- Liquid eyeliner, liquid foundation, concealer, eye cream, face wash, serum — 6 months to 1 year
- Lip gloss, cream eye shadow, face cream, sun cream, eyebrow gel — 1 to 1.5 years
- Lip and eye pencils, Lipstick, nail polish, powder eye shadow & blush, powder foundation, Body lotion, scrubs —- 2 years
- Shampoo & conditioner, perfume, hairspray — 3 years
Hope you like this post 🙂