In my makeup bag I have all the basics that I need for a quick cover up, these products are the ones I love to carry with me ….
Bronzer – Mua Shimmer bronzing powder I love to use bronzer and this one from Mua is amazing, give a natural shimmer look and is very easy to blend, it’s my favourite bronzer at the moment!
Concealer – Fit me Maybelline I use this concealer for a while and I really love it, I have tried so many different ones but always back to this one !
Brows – Benefit gel this is a water resistant & long wearing, in my makeup bag I have the sample size and so practical and easy to use!
Lipsticks my lipsticks of the moment that I really love ! NYX Cream lipstick this is with a matte finish but feels very creamy and is very easy to apply & Revolution lipstick primer this is very elegant and beautiful lipstick, the formula is amazing the packaging is so luxurious…
Lipliner – Revolution lipliner this’s super smooth and richly pigmented, this is great to use before the revolution lipstick primer ……
Also I’m my bag I like to have a smal brush to touch ups, my one is from ted baker and is so Soft and delicate…..
Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of this !
Have a great weekend
Hi everyone, welcome back
I like to rotate through different bags, depending how much I need to carry and which better matches my outfit at the moment. The bag I’m using now is from Justbab, I love it, it goes with a Outfits I like to use at the moment….
Louis Vuitton wallet
Zoella life is sweet mini makeup bag
hand cream, Nyx powder, Mac lipstick & YSL lipstick
Key, sun glasses
Cross body bag JustFab
That’ All from me today, have a great Sunday 😉
Thank you xx
Hi everyone, welcome back
The contents of my makeup bag changes as the season does, so I wanted to share with you what I have been using recently ……
I spend a lot of time away from home, so I always take with me the basic makeup to do my touch-ups during the day
I’m all about the natural makeup look and with the warm weather here I’ve been into items that are easy to apply and effortless to touch up on-the-go.
Lip products are my weakness. I always carry more than one with me ….
Concealer – Maybelline instant anti age ( Nude)
Powder – NYX HD finishing powder ( Banana)
Brush – Ted backer London (This is the perfect size to have in your makeup bag)
Brows – NYX tinted Brow mascara
Eyeliner – Avon gel eyeliner black
Lip balm – Ted Baker London
Lip liner – NYX lip liner ( SMLL07 Sandstorm)
Lipstick – lip paint matte ( 209 Nude on fleek ) – my favorite lip product at the moment
Lipstick – L’Oreal Color Rich ( 214 Violet Saturne )
Perfume – Dolce & Gabana (This sophisticated and feminine scent is perfect to pop in your makeup bag and can be worn day or night. )
Please follow ;
Hi everyone , welcome back ……
Beware the unwashed makeup brush. It will leave traces of unwanted bacteria and colour on your face and will hinder the application of powder, lipstick and concealer. Follow these hints to get the best out of your brushes:
- If you use makeup tools everyday, wash them regularly, every four to six weeks.
- Use a mild baby shampoo to clean brushes and rise with a mild antiseptic solution.
- For long powder brushes, sweep trough shampoo diluted with tepid water, then rinse under tap.
- Finer brushes should be dipped into neat shampoo. then lathered before rinsing.
- Direct heat damaged bristles, so don’t blow dry with your hair dryer.
- To Dry, carefully squeeze out excess water with a towel, reshape and lay brushes flat on the edge of the basin, allowing the air to circulate. Dry overnight.
- Hygiene is an important aspect of makeup care. Wash your makeup bag itself every few weeks and rinse brushes, powder puffs and sponges in soap water at least once a month.
- You are particularly at risk of infection in the case of mascaras and other products that come into contact with the eyes, so never be tempted to share or land our makeup.
- Be careful when testing lipsticks; the herpes virus is easily transmitted via lipstick. Rather test lipsticks on the back of your hand.
Always keep the used brushes away from the fresh ones as you don’t want the products from the used brushes to stick on to the fresh brushes. It not only increases you work load, but repeated cleaning can also reduce the life of the brush.
Follow me on Instagram – Click Ana Lucas
Follow me on twitter – Click anitaferrao567
Hi everyone and welcome back , I’m here today to share what’s in my makeup bag ….
On a day -to- day I’m usually carrying a makeup bag with me. I don’t tend to need to touch up my makeup very often during the day, but I like to have these bits with me just in case. for me most important to have with me is lipsticks….
I like to have only a few things and for me is everything I need …..
Concealer – Maybelline fit me
Powder – Maybelline mattifying powder
Bronze – Elizabeth Arden bronzing powder duo
Lip balm – EOS summer fruit
Lipsticks – L’Oreal color rich 214 / YSL rouge volupte shine
Lip gloss – Kylie literally
Eye liner – grandiose liner lancome
Perfume – Si Georgio Armani
Well, that’s it for my everyday makeup items…..
Hope you like this post .