This month glossy box have 5 fabulous makeup, skincare and haircare products!
Laritzy Cosmetics highlighter – This Highlighter provides a dewy radiance that last all day, formulated with ultrafine shimmer that accentuates your features and enhances all skin tones, is very smooth and blendable!
Essence glow to go illuminating setting spray – this setting spray give your skin a radiant complexion! Perfectly holding makeup in place !
Toni&Guy radiant Rose illuminating Hair perfume gives hair a 4D boost enhancing fragrance, smoothness, sparkle and shine, with suspended glitter.
Bell Apierre Kiss prof lip cream – long – wearing liquid lipstick with a matte finish. The creamy formula glides on effortlessly to saturate lips in full coverage, non-sticky colour !
Bybi pumper lip balm – This plumping lip balm restores and protects dry lips leaving them smooth and healthy! Also contains hints of peppermint and capsicum that plump your pout and enhance its natural shape.
Hi everyone, welcome back
March is gone, and we are already in a new month, so today I’m sharing my favourites of the month…. These are the products that I used most during the month of March.
L’OREAL Age Perfect BB Cream – Is a radiance boosting BB Cream that gives the skin a healthy and natural glow. It’s definitely my favourite BB Cream.
Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Foundation – This is a 24 four hour Hydration foundation, it gives a healthy looking finish on the skin, without drying it out …
Mac Mocha Lipstick – With smooth satin finish which is soft and easy to apply. Mac lipstick it is a must-have!!
My Perfect Nude Lip gloss – I have to say I can’t live without lip gloss, I really like this one from Primark ….
Mark Lipstick Epic Lip – This lipstick have a full coverage colour that last for hours.
Nyx lip liner – Creamy formula glides on smoothly and blends easily Provides long-lasting wear…
Top shop Gold look disc and curve multirow necklace…. I think I used it almost every day in March !! 😉
Watch Morris York Belice – This watch is a elegant design, and very classic complement.
That’s it for March! What were your March favourites?
I hope you enjoyed my March favourites!
Hi everyone, welcome back
March Birchbox are amazing, have 5 beauty treats to relax, look good and more importantly, feel great….
What’s in March Birchbox !
- BLAQ Hydrogel Eye Mask This eye mask to de-puff, detox and get back to your shiny, gorgeous self.
- Benefit Badgal Bang! Volumising mascara 36-HOUR* FULL-BLAST volumising mascara creates MASSIVE volume without weighing down lashes. The gravity-defying formula contains aero-particles, one of the lightest known materials, derived from space technology.
- LAQA & CO. B’lighter blush + highlighter This creamy balm provides instantly glowing skin in one easy-to-use formula.
- THIS WORKS deep sleep pillow spray contains a powerful Superblend of true lavender, Wild camomile and Veltivert to help you fall asleep faster naturally and wakeup feeling and looking more refreshed.
- Beauty Protector Protect & volume spray this prep spray provides a seriously volumising boost to lackustre hair. ( Vegan Paraben- free formula)
These were the product that I’ve received in my March Birchbox and I really like them.
My Instagram anacardigosblog
If you like the post and helpful, don’t hesitate to share and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog! Thank you!
Hi everyone , welcome back to my blog………..
Continue reading →