Maintaining good hair is hard. I completely think that the quality of your hair depends on your health and diet, but also with the products we use. Just like skin the hair also has a type. I have a thick wavy hair and with a lot of volume.
Currently I’m using Shampoo,conditioner & Masque from Pantene. I have finally found a routine that I am completely happy with.
I wash my hair with Pantene colour protect because It Adds a protective layer to help seal hair for healthy looking radiance, and protect hair against styling damaged … I also like to use 2x per week repair and protect Mask, This makes my hair looking soft and healthy.
Normaly when I leave my hair dry naturally, I apply Avon advance techniques oil, this is a serum with moroccan Argan oil… and if my waves are very rebel, I apply also a bit of mousse just to define.
But sometimes I like to straight my hair, so I use L’Oreal Stylista The Sleek Serum This serum is tailored for use with hair straightening irons and helps protect hair from heat damage up to 230*C.
That’s all for today. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below!
Hi everyone, welcome back
These five beauty hacks can help cut down your daily beauty routine while still looking your best.
1 – Don’t have time for a full eye shadow routine? Use your bronzer as eye shadow, defining your crease and gently patting it over your eyelids.
2 – To make the eyes seem brighter, use a white eyeliner to line your waterline.
3 – Use red or orange lipstick to conceal dark circles; Apply the lipstick using a brush under your eye area, then reach for your concealer as normal and apply over the top, blending in with a sponge or your fingers.
4 – Moisturize your lips with a vaseline, this juices up your lips. Next use lip liner and for the final step apply the lipstick… this make the lips looks bigger and healthy …
5 – Dry shampoo leaves hair looking and feeling refreshed without washing. It Absorbs excess oil from the hair, and leaves them looking beautiful and healthy.
That’s it from me today, thank you for reading xx
Hi everyone, welcome back
My December Birchbox arrived, I can’t wait to try everything. This month Birchbox are amazing, luxury, and the box design it’s beautiful …
What’s in December Birchbox:
– Loc Vibrant Matte Lipstick in color confident – This is prefectly festive, stay all night in place – without drying lips out.
– Ritual Foaming shower gel – Transforming from a rich gel into a luxurious foam on contact with water, it leaves the skin soft, clean with a beautiful scent…
– Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – This is a detoxifying shampoo to treat the hair. Restore and leave the hair soft and shiny.
– Nib +Fab Kale fix moisturiser – With kale, watercress, aloe vera, and almond oil , this is a comforting lotion with a healthy burst of vitamins and moisture to soothe and rejuvenate the skin.
– Spectrum Brush – this is a eye brush, the perfect size to fit the contour of the eyes.
Follow – Instagram
Follow – Facebook