Hi everyone, welcome back
Here are the lip glosses I like the most at the moment. These look nice on their own or on top of a lipstick. All of them have different finishes and textures….
H&M Lip gloss Touch of pink It is moisturizing, has a fruity scent, is very pigmented even if in just one coat. It’s smooth, stays on pretty well, and have a discreet fragrance.
Christian Breton lip gloss Sophisticated, sensational colour to give lips long-lasting shine. This product glides onto the lips and immediately adds glamour, shine and protection. The lips look and feel great with this gloss.
Victoria’s Secret color shine gloss Smooth,feeling lightweight and comfortable, without being sticky or tacky at all. It has a medium consistency, not very thick or liquidy and doesn’t emphasizes lip lines.
PS… My perfect nude nourishing lip gloss Very pretty nude lip lacquers/ glosses – with an intense shine and I love. Contains shea butter and vitamin E providing a luxuriously soft finish.
L’Oreal cream lip gloss 110 The formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid and shine colour pigments, leaving lips hydrated. Comfortable wear and absolutely no stickiness. Fabulous!
Hope you enjoyed this post, Thanks for reading xx
Hi everyone, welcome back
Applied right, blusher gives a healthy flush. It energizes a tired face in seconds and creates wicked cheekbones.
The plethora of colours available makes choices difficult, but sticking to rosy pinks and peaches works well for most women. These shades enhance natural skin tone.
The point of blusher is to add colour to the face, not to reshape it!
You have so many different ones in the market:
Powder blush – Easy to control and blend, it’s the most popular choice, especially for oil skin …
Cream blush – good for dry and sun- damaged skin
Gel Blush – Is great for giving a natural – looking glow to bare skin.
Find the apple of your cheeks – Simply smile. Blush looks best when applied right on top of the cheekbones.
Starting at the point on your cheek directly below the middle of your eye. If you mistakenly apply too much blush, wipe the excess off with a tissue before you blend.
Blend the blush – Swirl the colour onto your cheeks in circular, outward motions and blend upward towards your temple, keeping it fuller in the cheek area.
- Blush that is too shimmery can leave you looking ashen and grey.
- Not blending enough can result in a horizontal stripe across cheeks.
- Muddy or grey tones can leave the skin looking dirty.
- Blue and purple tones can make the skin look bruised.
I hope this post was helpful, have a great week ….
Follow my Instagram
Hi everyone, welcome back
Today I have a review of the new lipsticks from Avon Mark : Matte lipstick and liquid lipstick. Today, I have a mixture of both to show you. Matte liquid lipstick and shine liquid lip lacquer.
Yep, that’s right. Avon’s new mark. Liquid Lip Lacquer’s that come in both a matte and a shine finish. The shades are pretty much the same on both sides, just different finishes. There are 12 matte shades and 12 shine.
The matte shades gives a velvet finish and the shine shades a moisturizing vinyl finish, but both of them with long-wearing and to never bleed or feather.
• Pure pigments
• Built-in primer guarantees a smooth, even application and keeps colour on lock down
• Unique cushioned, tapered tip applicator allows you to paint on colour in one swipe and expertly line lips
• Provides full coverage
• Does not feather or bleed
• Colour lasts for hours
This is a luscious lip paint that combines colour and a built-in primer. More intense than lipstick.
Precision Diamond -shaped Brush for expert – looking definition ….
I got 7 of them, 5 shine and 2 matte, here are the swatches
I’ve been testing it out massively over the last week to make sure that my first impressions actually lasted and fortunately they did. I personally prefer the shiny ones but matte is great as well…. Overall I love it and I definitely recommend …
What do you think to the new Avon Mark. Liquid Lip Lacquer?
Have a great week ….
Hi everyone, welcome back
I know, yet another Avon Haul. As I have said many times before I really like Avon brand.
Today’s haul include face, nails and lips products
- Avon True Colour foundation – 100% natural – looking coverage, Skin feels moisturised and looks radiant.
- Hi light Strobing duo – Lightweight, creamy, beautiful highlight and bronze.
- Blotting paper & compact mirror – comes with 80 sheets , absorb oil on the go, perfect to have in the makeup bag…
- Dual contour brush.
- 3 beautiful Mark Gel shine nail enamel
- New Mark Matte and shine liquid lip lacquer – Matte – Graft lasting, creamy-velvet, sculpted lip perfection that never feathers or bleeds. Shine – Sculpt and saturate lips in a lasting, non – sticky …. Gives full coverage shine finish, last for hours …. The shades I have ; Love spell; Pouty; Caffeined; Dare to Bare; Mauve Over…. I love this new lipstick collection from Avon 😉
- Also in this haul I have two lip liners – Avon True colour ; In the shades Nude & peach envy….
Hope you enjoyed this haul, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Hi everyone , welcome back
With summer making an appearance soon, !! it’s time to put away the heavy lipsticks and bring out the lighter summer lip products. And these new Avon Shine Burst Gloss Sticks are about to become your perfect summer makeup accessory.
The Lipstick that’s perfect for Shine & Hydration.
- Shine supreme is the new, rich colour lipstick that’s bursting with hydrating coconut oil and caring super fruits.
- Long lasting shine with juicy moisture.
- Shine enhancers reflect rich, vibrant colour.
- Contains a blend of high shine ingredients.
- Silky-smooth, glide on application.
- Weightless shine.
- Feels ultra-comfortable.
- Provides more shine than a lipstick.
- Provides wet shine.
They have a slim pencil kind of shape and are fairly easy to apply. The bullet is small enough for you to get precise application without needing to use lip pencil.
The Thing I love is that the glosses aren’t at all sticky, they leave your lips feeling really hydrated.
There are 10 shades to choose from ranging from pinks and purples to nudes and reds.
Have you tried these Shine Burst Gloss Sticks before?
Hi everyone , welcome back – lets talk about hair 😉
Everyone wants that gorgeous salon finish at the end of every hair wash. Each formulation is designed to respond to your hair needs, with simple advice to get your hair the best it can be at home. Just remember that good hair is easy but great hair takes just a little extra time.
Is coconut oil good for your hair?
Is coconut oil good for hair growth? Certainly. Many women use it regularly for faster hair growth. If you want your hair look healthier and more beautiful, use this oil at least 2 or 3 times a week. Coconut oil cosmetic treatment is extremely popular and relatively cheap. Moreover, this product has become more affordable, and now every woman can use it for her daily care.
When massaged into the scalp, coconut oil helps to improve blood circulation, supporting hair growth. It is important to massage the coconut oil into the scalp with gentle pressure for 10 minutes, 3 or 4 times per week. If you want to just focus on scalp conditioning and hair growth, you will only need 1 teaspoon.
10 Benefits of coconut oil for your hair
- inexpensive Hair care alternative
- Deep conditioning treatment
- Reduce frizz
- Reduce hair loss
- Hair protector
- Increase Hair Growth
- Keeps Hair softer
- Makes Hair stronger
- Helps to protect hair from the loss of protein
- Prevent split ends
Coconut oil is also known to protect your hair from sun damage as well!
Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, anti fungal, and antibacterial properties. When used on hair, it improves scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, all while adding volume and shine without the common harmful chemicals.
Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about one of my favorite lip gloss;
Go for sophisticated, sensational colour to give lips long-lasting shine. This product glides onto the lips and immediately adds glamour, shine and protection. With concentrated ultra-nourishing active ingredients, lips look and feel great. Incredible volume, spectacular brightness, incomparable finish.
Give your lips more volume with this complementary duo: lip care which gives volume for extra definition, a visible plumping effect and a super-shine lip gloss. Apply gently to your lips. Your lips appear fuller and sexier!