Hi everyone and welcome back;
Today I will talk about some tips how to make your makeup last longer…..
- Always use moisturizer before applying makeup.
- Use primer to help your makeup last all day.
- Use a pressed setting powder if you really want your makeup to stay.
- Use a good setting spray will secure your makeup.
- For eyes definitely use a primer to make eyeliner and eye shadow last.
- Use waterproof mascara & eyeliner.
- Use translucent powder over the top of your lipstick to make it matte and make it last.
- Use only the amount you need, which probably a lot less than you think.
- Store your makeup in a place where it won’t damage easily.
- Keep your makeup tools clean, because any contamination of your product may cause your skin to break out.
- Keep your makeup out of the sun.
- Don’t forget to throw out your makeup once it expires.
Expiration dates (Beauty products)
- Mascara, nail file, acne pads, masks —– 2 to 3 months
- Liquid eyeliner, liquid foundation, concealer, eye cream, face wash, serum — 6 months to 1 year
- Lip gloss, cream eye shadow, face cream, sun cream, eyebrow gel — 1 to 1.5 years
- Lip and eye pencils, Lipstick, nail polish, powder eye shadow & blush, powder foundation, Body lotion, scrubs —- 2 years
- Shampoo & conditioner, perfume, hairspray — 3 years
Hope you like this post 🙂