Hi everyone , welcome back
The summer is here in full swing ! The scorching heat and sweat tends to mess up the makeup. Runny mascara, bleeding lipstick, smudged eyeliner! Sounds frustrating right? This is why it is important to follow some simple tips to avoid it from melting down. So, today I bring to you some such ways to keep your makeup last longer ….
Cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin and use a protection sunscreen to help lock the makeup in…..
Priming your skin before you apply your makeup will prevent your blush or foundation from melting off when you spend time under the bright sun. Apply primer to clean skin and allow it to dry before adding foundation or powder. You can also apply your foundation with a dampened makeup sponge to allow it to go on sheer without looking thick and cakey. Use even strokes and allow it to dry before applying powder or a finishing spray for a matte look.
You may opt to use a serum since they are lightweight by nature, and one of the ways to Apply makeup for summer, is to use lighter foundation, preferably powder ones for oily to combo skin and liquid for dry skin. If you put plenty of it, there are chances it would peel off sooner, so be light with your application.
- Use light translucent powder this is going to be hit look for summers.
- Light shades of bronzer on cheek bones gives you an instant glow.
- Use light brown or nude eye shadow to give them a natural look.
- Wear sunny bright blush which is going to be easy with your outfits
- Colors such as golden green, earthy tones can be used with brown mascara to give that extra edge.
- Use water proof make up.
- Apply lip balm to protect your lips from the heat and the damage of the sun rays.
- You can increase the volume of color,vibrant shades of eye and lips but do not go in shiny and shimmer brigade.
- Consider altering with oil free formula during the summer months.