Hi everyone, welcome back
Beautiful skin is essential for making the most of your looks.Without it, all that carefully apply makeup will either go patchy and blotchy, slide into lines and wrinkles or disappear off your face in a shiny oil mess. the simple true is that most of us don’t have beautiful skin. In fact, we don’t even have so-called ‘normal’ skin, with its plump, shiny texture, radiant glow and minimal breakouts. Instead we have dry bits, oil bits or irritated bits, and that means our skin doesn’t always look or feel as good as it should. But the good news is that you don’t have to put up with this. By knowing what kind of skin you have and how to treat it, you can solve your particular problems.
Tips for oily skin
- Only cleanse twice a day.
- If shine still slips through, blotting paper is great for mopping up excess oil.
- Ensure all your products – even your makeup – are oil free.
- if you get painful red spots. a little lavender oil dabbed on the skin will help reduce inflammation in minutes.
Your key products – Foaming cleanser ; Oil free moisturizer; Blotting papers; spot stick ….
Tips for Dry skin
- Only cleanse your skin once at the end of the day. This will remove dirty and grime but will prevent further drying, in the morning a splash of water and some moisturizer are all you need.
- Exfoliation is essential for dry skin.
- Never expose your skin to really hot water, it dries out parched skin.
- Never dry your skin completely. One of the best ways to hydrate dry skin is just to pat it with the towel after washing, then apply moisturizer to seal in that extra moisture.
Your key products – Creamy cleanser; Exfoliating scrub; Rich moisturizer; Facial mist; Moisturizing mask.
All the skin care in the world won’t help if you don’t tackle the factors that destroy your skin.
- Protect your skin from the sun
- Don’t smoke (Is very bad for your skin)
- Stress affects the skin in numbers of ways ( try not to stress)
- Sleep well
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day