Hi everyone, welcome back
Magix HD Finishing powder is translucent and has no colour so it suits different skin tones. You can use it after concealer in under eyes area, it can also be used all over the face as a thin layer by face brush to get the matte look…. The skin really looks perfect: smooth & relief….
I’ve tried it with different concealers and it worked great, never settled into fine lines and blurred the small lines and imperfections underneath my eyes.
- Blurs and blends away imperfections.
- Gives a flawless, airbrushed finish.
- Colourless formula to suit all skin tone.
- Helps eliminate shine and set makeup in place.
- Sets the look of make-up.
- Enriched with vitamins.
Feels very light and leaves a “photoshop” finish,
And the best thing is you only need to use small amount.
I definitely recommended …..