Hi everyone, welcome back
No makeup look is complete without lip colour, lip balm,Lipstick, lipgloss, lipliner, need to include lips in your skincare regime. Creat a perfect pout is actually pretty easy….
– if the lip stick is to bright – Mix a little foundation with Vaseline and smear this over the shade with your fingertip to mute it.
– if your lip gloss is too gooey, run an ice cube over your lips. It’ll keep the shine, and stop that sticky sensation.
– Dark, matte lipsticks sometimes stain the lips. If this happens, rub the lips with olive oil.
– Put foundation on your lips before applying lipstick, this will make your lipstick last longer.
– Use coconut oil on your lips. Coconut oil contains many nutrients , which are great for moisturizing.
Make your lips look bigger
Draw your liner along the outside of your lip line – but never lose contact with that line or things will look exceptionally artificial. Use a shimmer lip colour which makes lips look bigger or dab a little gold eyeshadow in the center of your lips and blend outwards.
You can apply lip gloss just on the tip of your lips, this will give your lipstick a natural shine. Bigger looking lips guaranteed!
Thanks for reading xx