Hi everyone , welcome back …..
For those who don’t make a habit of splashing out on expensive fragrances, one thing will be at the forefront of your mind when you do – how can I make it last all day?
It turns out that there are areas on the body that are best for spritzing – and they are not always the places we expect.
Where Apply your perfume ?!
Ears , Neck & Collarbone , inside elbows , pulse points ,ankles and behind your knees …..
Ears – Spray your scent of choice behind the ear lobes – this area is a pulse point, where the body is warmer, which will serve to enhance the fragrance. Additionally for an amplified effect, try the area at the tops of your ears, as skin tends not to dry out there.
Inside elbows -Slightly obscure the smell in the bends of the arms – perfect for longer-lasting diffusion.
Behind the knees -As well as being another area where veins rise close to the skin, the backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent.
Pulse points –Is where your blood flows the strongest and the skin is the warmest.
Neck and Collarbone: Spritz your neck and collarbone lightly, making sure your bottle is at least 30 cm away from your skin. This is to make sure the alcohol content in the perfume doesn’t dry out your skin.
Ankles – A summer favourite – spritzing your ankles will let the scent gently follow you wherever you go.
Hi everyone , today I’ll talk about foundation….
Applying the foundation flawlessly is not an easy task. To achieve the perfect coverage and a glowing look, there are basic methods of applying foundation.
Top 5 tips
- Never test foundation on your hand – it’s always a different colour from your face. Always apply it to your jawline. the right shade for you is he one that disappears into your skin.
- if you can’t decide between two foundations shades choose the lighter one, as darker foundations create more obvious tidemarks.
- You’re wearing too much foundation if you can’t see any of the pores on your skin. Your natural texture is supposed to show through a little.
- If your makeup starts to shine, use blotting paper rather than reapplying powder, which can often start to look too heavy.
- Apply moisturizer five minutes before you start your makeup. All bases will go on much smoothly if your skin is well hydrated. Tissue off any excess -while hydrated skin is good for foundation, greasy skin will make it slip and slide.
You can use brush or sponge for applying foundation. For blending it well you can also use the fingers of your hands where you feel need.
Don’t forget to apply foundation on ears & neck for a perfect even skin tone look. You can never neglect the most visible areas around your face.
Hope you like this post , and have a great weekend 😉
Hi everyone, Today I want to share some tips how to apply eyeliner.
The application of eyeliner attenuates the shape of our eyes. Eyeliner applied in the right way can make you look sexy and elegant. Most the women face difficult in applying eyeliner.
Liquid eyeliner – While applying liquid eyeliner you should have control over the moves of the hand and should try to apply in small section starting right from the middle section of the upper lash moving towards the outer corner of the eye.
Pencil eyeliner – Start applying the eyeliner from the outer corner of the eye along the lash line. Do not let your hand lose until you have applied eyeliner on the inner corner.
There are many ways to apply this type of eyeliner. You can keep it thick, thin, simple or dramatic.
- If you have shorter eyes avoid applying a tick layer of eyeliner.
- Do not apply your eyeliner in a circular shape.
- Pencil eyeliner is easy to apply, but sometimes doesn’t spread as smoothly or thickly as gel or liquid liners.
- Gel liners are matte and glide on easily. They sometimes come in a little pot with a brush.
- To get fuller eyes, use liquid liner for the upper eyelid and pencil for the lower eyelid.
- Eyeliner does not come in ordinary black shade only. On the contrary – you can colorize your fantastic party look with eyeliners in green, blue or even something more vigorous like orange or yellow.
- Create a winged tip or cat-eye look to make your eyes look bigger, but only apply it on the top lid. Keep the bottom look eyeliner free and just dabble on some mascara.
Eyeliner is available in different forms in the market.