Hi everyone , today I’ll talk about foundation….
Applying the foundation flawlessly is not an easy task. To achieve the perfect coverage and a glowing look, there are basic methods of applying foundation.
Top 5 tips
- Never test foundation on your hand – it’s always a different colour from your face. Always apply it to your jawline. the right shade for you is he one that disappears into your skin.
- if you can’t decide between two foundations shades choose the lighter one, as darker foundations create more obvious tidemarks.
- You’re wearing too much foundation if you can’t see any of the pores on your skin. Your natural texture is supposed to show through a little.
- If your makeup starts to shine, use blotting paper rather than reapplying powder, which can often start to look too heavy.
- Apply moisturizer five minutes before you start your makeup. All bases will go on much smoothly if your skin is well hydrated. Tissue off any excess -while hydrated skin is good for foundation, greasy skin will make it slip and slide.
You can use brush or sponge for applying foundation. For blending it well you can also use the fingers of your hands where you feel need.
Don’t forget to apply foundation on ears & neck for a perfect even skin tone look. You can never neglect the most visible areas around your face.
Hope you like this post , and have a great weekend 😉