Hi everyone, welcome back
My December Birchbox arrived, I can’t wait to try everything. This month Birchbox are amazing, luxury, and the box design it’s beautiful …
What’s in December Birchbox:
– Loc Vibrant Matte Lipstick in color confident – This is prefectly festive, stay all night in place – without drying lips out.
– Ritual Foaming shower gel – Transforming from a rich gel into a luxurious foam on contact with water, it leaves the skin soft, clean with a beautiful scent…
– Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – This is a detoxifying shampoo to treat the hair. Restore and leave the hair soft and shiny.
– Nib +Fab Kale fix moisturiser – With kale, watercress, aloe vera, and almond oil , this is a comforting lotion with a healthy burst of vitamins and moisture to soothe and rejuvenate the skin.
– Spectrum Brush – this is a eye brush, the perfect size to fit the contour of the eyes.
Follow – Instagram
Follow – Facebook
Hi everyone, welcome back
I’m back and I hope you are well and having a fab week ! I have a mini beauty haul from Avon to share with you ….
Here’s what I bought.
- Avon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette in Nudes and Blues. There are three tones of blue shades and the rest are quite varied.
- Shine Burst Gloss stick – The lipstick that’s perfect for shine & hydration
- Mark liquid lip lacquer shine Work it this is a medium classic red
- Avon Mark 18hr Artist Eyeshadow Inks Forever Bronze
- Avon brush set
So these are the items I have ordered from Avon this month and I love them. Another great thing about Avon that their prices are amazing and you get great products for it. I have already looked through my next purchases for the next month, making me look forward for them.
Hope you enjoyed this haul, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Hi everyone, welcome back
For an everyday, fast makeup look you can’t beat cream eyeshadow. For a speed and ease application, cream eyeshadow are the best.
This is a Luxurious, longwear crème eyeshadow with a pro-inspired built-in-brush designed for easy, mess free application.
These shadows are easy to blend and super long-wearing. One thing I appreciate is how the cream gives you enough time to blend and layer it before drying up.
I’ve the shade 705 is a true champagne colour with slightly warm undertones. It’s slightly shimmery, but not glittery. I consider it a satin finish.
One layer of colour gives a very natural look, the next layer is a spectacular glamour makeup.
So my overall thoughts are that Revlon colorstay creme eyeshadow are wonderful! The formula is light weight, super blendable and lasts really well. And the best of all is it doesn’t crease at all, not even in hot, sweaty days. This eye shadow become my new favourite cream eyeshadows from the drugstore.
I definitely like the Revlon Colorstay Creme Eyeshadow
That’s all for today!
Have you tried this product? Let me know your thoughts 😉
Hi everyone, and welcome back to my blog
Good eye makeup will accentuate the eyes and make your eye colour stand out. How you apply your makeup is entirely dependent on the look you are going for.
It’s important to learn about the shape of your eyes so you can bring out the best in your features. For example, if your eyes are close-set you may want to use a lighter colour in your inner corners to make them appear further apart.
Before applying eyeshadow, applying a cream eyeshadow base because it creates a beautiful texture and a smooth canvas for eye makeup.
Always blend your eyeshadow well with a clean fluffy brush across the area where your eyeshadow ends, to create a flawless finish.
Classic black mascara is best for all occasions but pick your mascara according to the look you want. when applying mascara, don’t pump the wand because this will push air into it and encourage it to dry out.
Work from the base to the tips of the lashes and roll the wand to avoid clamps. always apply from underneath so you don’t weigh down the lashes. Allow the mascara to dry before applying more coats if you want a more dramatic effect.
If you want a softer look, line your eyes with a powder eyeshadow using an angled brush. For a more dramatic look, use a gel or liquid liner to draw a line close to the lash line with a flick at the outer end. For an even more striking look, use a thicker line with a more accentuated flick at the end.
Hope this post will be useful and thank you for reading…..
Instagram – @analucas44
Twitter – @anitaferrao567
Hi everyone , today I’ll talk about foundation….
Applying the foundation flawlessly is not an easy task. To achieve the perfect coverage and a glowing look, there are basic methods of applying foundation.
Top 5 tips
- Never test foundation on your hand – it’s always a different colour from your face. Always apply it to your jawline. the right shade for you is he one that disappears into your skin.
- if you can’t decide between two foundations shades choose the lighter one, as darker foundations create more obvious tidemarks.
- You’re wearing too much foundation if you can’t see any of the pores on your skin. Your natural texture is supposed to show through a little.
- If your makeup starts to shine, use blotting paper rather than reapplying powder, which can often start to look too heavy.
- Apply moisturizer five minutes before you start your makeup. All bases will go on much smoothly if your skin is well hydrated. Tissue off any excess -while hydrated skin is good for foundation, greasy skin will make it slip and slide.
You can use brush or sponge for applying foundation. For blending it well you can also use the fingers of your hands where you feel need.
Don’t forget to apply foundation on ears & neck for a perfect even skin tone look. You can never neglect the most visible areas around your face.
Hope you like this post , and have a great weekend 😉
Hi everyone, Today I want to share some tips how to apply eyeliner.
The application of eyeliner attenuates the shape of our eyes. Eyeliner applied in the right way can make you look sexy and elegant. Most the women face difficult in applying eyeliner.
Liquid eyeliner – While applying liquid eyeliner you should have control over the moves of the hand and should try to apply in small section starting right from the middle section of the upper lash moving towards the outer corner of the eye.
Pencil eyeliner – Start applying the eyeliner from the outer corner of the eye along the lash line. Do not let your hand lose until you have applied eyeliner on the inner corner.
There are many ways to apply this type of eyeliner. You can keep it thick, thin, simple or dramatic.
- If you have shorter eyes avoid applying a tick layer of eyeliner.
- Do not apply your eyeliner in a circular shape.
- Pencil eyeliner is easy to apply, but sometimes doesn’t spread as smoothly or thickly as gel or liquid liners.
- Gel liners are matte and glide on easily. They sometimes come in a little pot with a brush.
- To get fuller eyes, use liquid liner for the upper eyelid and pencil for the lower eyelid.
- Eyeliner does not come in ordinary black shade only. On the contrary – you can colorize your fantastic party look with eyeliners in green, blue or even something more vigorous like orange or yellow.
- Create a winged tip or cat-eye look to make your eyes look bigger, but only apply it on the top lid. Keep the bottom look eyeliner free and just dabble on some mascara.
Eyeliner is available in different forms in the market.