Hi everyone welcome back,
If you don’t want to be forever reapplying your lipstick, it is essential to learn the right way to put it on.
BASIC LIPSTICK APPLICATION
- Apply Vaseline, then use a soft toothbrush to remove dead skin cells, brushing gently.
- Apply your foundation as you normally would, making sure you lightly cover your lips too.
- Apply the liner that, matches either your lips or your lipstick exactly.
- Apply your lipstick with a lip brush, blending from the middle down to the corners of the mouth.
- Bolt with tissue. Now replay another coat of your lip colour, blot again and add lip gloss if required.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR LIPS
- If you decide a lipstick is too bright for you once you’ve got it on, but scrubbing it off will ruin your foundation, mix a bit foundation with Vaseline and smear this over the shade with your fingertip to mute it.
- Dark, Matt lipsticks sometimes stain the lips. If this happens, rub the lips with olive oil.
- Light shades , particularly shimmery or frosted ones , will make lips look bigger.
- Using sheer lipsticks and lip stains is an ideal way for the nervous to branch out into deep shades like plums, raisins and reds.
- If your lip gloss is too gooey, run an ice cube over your lips. it’ll keep the shine, but stop that sticky sensation.
Hope you like this post and if you have any question , please comment below 😉
Hi everyone , welcome back …..
For those who don’t make a habit of splashing out on expensive fragrances, one thing will be at the forefront of your mind when you do – how can I make it last all day?
It turns out that there are areas on the body that are best for spritzing – and they are not always the places we expect.
Where Apply your perfume ?!
Ears , Neck & Collarbone , inside elbows , pulse points ,ankles and behind your knees …..
Ears – Spray your scent of choice behind the ear lobes – this area is a pulse point, where the body is warmer, which will serve to enhance the fragrance. Additionally for an amplified effect, try the area at the tops of your ears, as skin tends not to dry out there.
Inside elbows -Slightly obscure the smell in the bends of the arms – perfect for longer-lasting diffusion.
Behind the knees -As well as being another area where veins rise close to the skin, the backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent.
Pulse points –Is where your blood flows the strongest and the skin is the warmest.
Neck and Collarbone: Spritz your neck and collarbone lightly, making sure your bottle is at least 30 cm away from your skin. This is to make sure the alcohol content in the perfume doesn’t dry out your skin.
Ankles – A summer favourite – spritzing your ankles will let the scent gently follow you wherever you go.
Hi everyone, Today I want to share some tips how to apply eyeliner.
The application of eyeliner attenuates the shape of our eyes. Eyeliner applied in the right way can make you look sexy and elegant. Most the women face difficult in applying eyeliner.
Liquid eyeliner – While applying liquid eyeliner you should have control over the moves of the hand and should try to apply in small section starting right from the middle section of the upper lash moving towards the outer corner of the eye.
Pencil eyeliner – Start applying the eyeliner from the outer corner of the eye along the lash line. Do not let your hand lose until you have applied eyeliner on the inner corner.
There are many ways to apply this type of eyeliner. You can keep it thick, thin, simple or dramatic.
- If you have shorter eyes avoid applying a tick layer of eyeliner.
- Do not apply your eyeliner in a circular shape.
- Pencil eyeliner is easy to apply, but sometimes doesn’t spread as smoothly or thickly as gel or liquid liners.
- Gel liners are matte and glide on easily. They sometimes come in a little pot with a brush.
- To get fuller eyes, use liquid liner for the upper eyelid and pencil for the lower eyelid.
- Eyeliner does not come in ordinary black shade only. On the contrary – you can colorize your fantastic party look with eyeliners in green, blue or even something more vigorous like orange or yellow.
- Create a winged tip or cat-eye look to make your eyes look bigger, but only apply it on the top lid. Keep the bottom look eyeliner free and just dabble on some mascara.
Eyeliner is available in different forms in the market.