Hi everyone welcome back,
If you don’t want to be forever reapplying your lipstick, it is essential to learn the right way to put it on.
BASIC LIPSTICK APPLICATION
- Apply Vaseline, then use a soft toothbrush to remove dead skin cells, brushing gently.
- Apply your foundation as you normally would, making sure you lightly cover your lips too.
- Apply the liner that, matches either your lips or your lipstick exactly.
- Apply your lipstick with a lip brush, blending from the middle down to the corners of the mouth.
- Bolt with tissue. Now replay another coat of your lip colour, blot again and add lip gloss if required.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR LIPS
- If you decide a lipstick is too bright for you once you’ve got it on, but scrubbing it off will ruin your foundation, mix a bit foundation with Vaseline and smear this over the shade with your fingertip to mute it.
- Dark, Matt lipsticks sometimes stain the lips. If this happens, rub the lips with olive oil.
- Light shades , particularly shimmery or frosted ones , will make lips look bigger.
- Using sheer lipsticks and lip stains is an ideal way for the nervous to branch out into deep shades like plums, raisins and reds.
- If your lip gloss is too gooey, run an ice cube over your lips. it’ll keep the shine, but stop that sticky sensation.
Hope you like this post and if you have any question , please comment below 😉