Hello everyone and welcome back . Hope all of you had a great week ….
Lets talk about skin …..
Tips for dry skin
- Only cleanse your skin once at the end of the day. this will remove dirt and grime but will prevent further drying. In the morning a splash of water and some moisturizer are all you need.
- Exfoliation is essential for dry skin.
- Never expose your skin to really hot water. it dries out parched skin.
- Never dry your skin completely. Only pat it with the towel after washing, then apply moisturizer.
- Eat omega-3 foods. Essential fatty acids can help fortify the skin
Your 5 key products – Creamy cleanser, Exfoliating scrub, Rich moisturizer, Facial mist, Moisturizer mask.
Make your face mask
Honey and avocado are particularly rich in moisturizer properties.
1/2 Avocado – 1/4 cup of honey
Apply to your face and leave for five minutes before removing with a flannel and some tepid water.
Natural products may suit you as they often contain calming ingredients like camomile, cornflower and milk.
Tips for sensitive skin
- Use products with fewer than 10 ingredients to reduce the risk of coming across something you’re allergic to.
- Wear sunscreen
- Alternate products. The skin tends to become sensitized to things it encounters often. Find two different products and alternate every few weeks.
- Read label. If you know you are allergic to a particular ingredient, avoid it.
- Avoid taking shower with too much cold or hot water as it can also affect sensitive skin.
Your key products – facial wipes, Eyes makeup remover, light moisturizer, chemical- free sunscreen
Make you face mask
1 cup natural Yogurt – 1/2 cup oatmeal
Blend Yogurt and oatmeal together. Mix well and apply to the skin for 10 minutes. Rise off with warm water.
Treating oil skin is a matter of trying to reduce oil production and keeping the pores clean to prevent stretching and oxidation.
Tips for oil skin
- Only cleanse twice a day. More often will trigger that panic response.
- Ensure all your products (even your makeup) are oil free.
- If you get painful red spots, a little lavender oil dabbed on the skin will help reduce inflammation in minutes.
Your 5 key products – Foaming cleanser, Oil – free moisturizer, Clay mask, Blotting papers, Spot stick.
Make your face mask – Strawberries have great properties, will help cleanse oil skin without irritation.
1/2 tsp lemon juice – 1 egg white, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 cup strawberries
Leave the mask for 10 minutes and rise off.
–— Drink more water is good for skin —-
Thank you for reading and have a good weekend everyone …. 😉