Hi everyone 😉
Powder is an important part of applying your foundation, yet women rarely use it other than as hastily applied dab on a shiny nose. Once considered thick and chalky, new powder formulations are feather light and essential for setting makeup. There are two kinds of powder – loose to set your base and pressed or compact to use on its own or for touch-ups during the day. You van use it :
- Make foundation and concealer stay in place.
- Make lipstick last longer by gently powdering over the first lipstick application.
- Unify foundation texture.
- keep oily secretions at bay and absorb unwanted moisture, although too much can be ageing.
- Leave your foundation to settle for a few minutes before dusting on powder.
- Dip your brush into the powder, gently blow any excess off the bristles. Work down the face to prevent particles of powder from catching superfluous facial hair and giving an uneven finish. Sweep to blend.
Choose a correct powder;
- Always choose a shade that matches your skin.
- Know your skin type and the coverage level you are looking for before buying a compact powder.
- If your skin tone is on the lighter side, you can opt for a compact with a pink undertone and one or two shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Try the product on the face and not on the back of your hand.
Thank you for reading xx