Hi everyone, welcome back 😉
False lashes can enhance the loveliest eyes. Full eyelashes can leave you looking like a drag queen, but single lashes can create a natural effect. Select smaller ones for the inside of the eye, and longer ones for the middle.
Applying false eyelashes
- Before you do anything else you need to trim the lash strip to fit your eye.
- False lashes should only go where real ones grow.
- Measure them against your eye, holding it where your natural lashes end.Removing it from your face, cut the excess off with nail scissor.
- Usually a tube of glue is included in a pack when you buy your false eyelashes. Run a small line of it over the edge of the lashes.
- Look down in the mirror; using tweezers, start from the outside corner and place the lashes as close to the base of your own lashes as possible.
- Gently press with a cotton bud to seal the lashes into place.
- Apply eye shadow or liquid eyeliner over the join.
Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion.
False lashes are a great way to get instant glamour……
Thanks for reading 😉