Make the most of every minute of your busy morning beauty routine to look and feel great all day long ….. Look good and feel good all day …..
How long did it takes you to get ready in the morning?! Maximize your beauty time window with these go- to- five- minutes routine.
- Apply your concealer to cover any blemishes and hide under-eyes circles. if you need more coverage, use a brush or sponge to apply a BB Cream.
- Apply mascara to thicken lashes, as this will give your eyes definition.
- Use blusher to make your face come alive. Smile and apply with a brush on the apples of your cheeks then blend outwards to the ears.
- Gently fill in your brows to define your eyes. draw in short lines – a hard eye brow pencil will last longer than a powder.
- Dust setting powder over your make – up to make sure everything stays in place.
Five simple steps to do in your busy morning and you will have a beautiful look for the day….
Hope you enjoy this post 🙂
Hi everyone, lets talk about fashion….
The new season is just around the corner and I’ve put together 5 fashion must- have for spring that every woman needs to own and wear.
A new season calls for some fresh closet updates! Whether clothes or accessories, there are some key items that you’ll want to add to your spring wardrobe.
Jump into the sporty accents , you can wear – day or evening, you will feel sexy and feminine in this dresses …..
Some would say that shoes are the most important must-have accessory for any wardrobe.
Pick a shade that closely matches your skin tone to create the illusion of having “legs for days.”
Is there anything more personal than a pair of jeans?
Maybe you’re a fan of the high-waisted, ankle-cropped look ,maybe you prefer a skinny dark wash instead. No matter what , we must have jeans in our wardrobe with a different styles.
A chambray shirt is a purchase you never regret. What else can go so easily with blue jeans, leopard print, and stripes? Stock up with this list that covers more than just button downs.
Denim skirt – must have in your wardrobe
Hope you like this post , and please any question feel free to comment below;
Have a great Sunday 😉