Hi everyone , welcome back
- Start with your brows. Defined eyebrows frame your face and bring attention to your eyes. Fill in your brows with an eye shadow that matches the colour of your brows.
- Use a primer or base to make your eyelid as smooth as possible. That way, your eye shadow will stay in place all day.
- To make eyes look big and bold, the trick is to create depth with your eye shadow. First apply a lighter-colored shadow all over your eyelid. Then, take a darker shadow and apply it in the crease of your eye above your lid. This will create an element of dimension. Don’t forget to blend the lid colour with the crease colour to create a seamless look.
- Blend well; you should never be able to tell where one colour begins and ends.
- Choose the right eye shadow colours- Everything from vanilla to almond, to mid- tones like taupe and terracotta, to deep shades, like coffee and smokey grey. Ultimate your own colouring will determine what works best for you.
- Highlight your eyes in the right place; Use highlighter on any part of the eye area that you want to bring out. Put Put a dot on the inner corner of the eye to make eyes look big and bright….
- Don’t skip Eyeliner; Liner helps define shape and open the eye, but it should be done with a delicate line. Apply a gel, pencil, or liquid liner on your top lash line. If you have light eyes, go with a brown eyeliner, while brown eyes will pop with black liner. For a smokier look, apply a brown or black eye shadow onto your lower lash line with a small eye shadow brush. Just make sure the top and bottom eyeliner meet at the outer corner of your eye.
- Always include mascara; First curl your lashes. Hold the curl for a few seconds, and then let go. Then, brush two to three coats of mascara from the base to the tip of your top and bottom lashes.
Experimentation is the way to find out what works for you ……