Hi everyone, welcome back
I love to wear lipstick and take care of my lips , so today I will talk about lips …..
Lips tend to dry out because they have no sebaceous glands. Take a toothbrush and brush Vaseline or lip balm into them. This will help exfoliate any dead skin, seal in moisture and act as a primer for lipstick the waxiness works to fill cracks and smooth the lip surface.
To prevent and treat, apply balm daily …..
– Since lips contain no melanin, they need protection against the sun’s burning rays. So when you are out in the sun, protect your lips with a screen that has a high SPF.
– Use a brush when applying lipstick for a precise look. the brush allows you to get right into the corners without smudging and it ensures that you keep your colour within your lip line rather than smudging it over the edges.
-To achieve a soft, tidy line and prevent bleeding without lining lips, try soaking a cotton bud in liquid foundation, or concealer, and run it around the outside of a already- painted mouth.
– When using a lip pencil sharpen it before use. This not only ensure a precise point but also takes away any greasy residual on the pencil tip and reveals the fresh crayon underneath, making application much easier.
– After outlining the lips with a pencil, use it to colour in your lips, even if you’re applying lipstick on top. This allows colour to wear off uniformly.
-To keep lipstick off teeth, apply colour with a brush and then blot. Hold your finger horizontally between lips and bit down, pulling your finger out to remove any lipstick that colour rub off on your teeth.
– Blot your lipstick with a tissue and then reapply to build up colour and durability.
No lipsticks is going to look luxurious if lips aren’t well cared for first. Take care of your lips ….. hope you enjoyed this post and have a nice day …..
Follow – my new Instagram account