Today i will talk about some tips for a healthy hair;
- Massage your scalp often, this will help your blood flow trough it; and get your hair to grow faster.
- Deep conditioning is very good for your hair, it keeps hair soft, healthy and moisturized.
- Rinse your hair under cold water after you finish shampooing.
- Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing it makes your hair look shiny and cleaner.
- When towel drying , don’t rub the hair vigorously, this splits the hair. Try using a micro fiber towel as they soak up lots of moisture.
- Do not sleep with wet or damp hair, this will weaken the follicles and make hair strands brittle. Blow dry in low heat at the roots before bed.
Coconut – The milk and oil can be used extensively to strengthen and condition.
Avocado –Full of essential fatty acids it’s creamy flesh makes a wonderful home made conditioner.
Olive oil – Used in the Mediterranean for thousands of years it can both condition and seal moisture into your hair.
Eggs – Excellent source of protein that boosts shine and helps soften coarse hair.
Honey – boost’s shine and helps soften coarse hair.
Apple cider vinegar – It cleanses the scalp and makes your hair shiny.
Food that makes your hair growth
Blueberries ; Oysters; Sweet potatoes; Walnuts; Spinach; Salmon; Eggs; Lentils….
Hope you like this post …
please feel free to comment 🙂