There’s no one correct way to apply blusher. The method use depends on the type of look you want to create.
Most women avoid blusher, but used correctly it can be the best beauty tool you own.
For Natural Healthy glow;
- Apply Foundation as normal. Smile – where your cheek is naturally at its fattest is where blusher needs to go to create a natural look.
- Apply the blusher in a small circle, blending well. For the best results try gel blusher.Powder over the top.
For sexy cheekbones;
- Using powder blusher, sweep colour in an art following the line of your cheekbone up from the apple of your cheek to your hairline. Keep colour light and blended.
- Add a little shimmer on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye.
Tips for using blusher
- If you are using powder blush, brush it only one way – going over and over or round and round with the brush creates streaks.
- When using gel our tint blushes to contour the face, don’t just apply one big blob and try to blend it. Chances are the colour will take more where it is first applied and you’ll find it hard to even things out. Instead, apply a blob on the apple of the cheek and to smaller blobs graduating up the cheekbone, then blend upwards towards the hairline.
- Gel or tint blushes are best used on bare skin; They tend to stick on foundation and can be hard to blend.
- While the shade of blush you choose is generally determined by your skin tone.
Hope you like this post and feel free to comment or ask any question….