Hi everyone , welcome back
Do you ever wonder about the things you couldn’t live without on a day to day basis? Everyone has a different list of essentials…….
The first thing I do when I wake up every morning is check my phone, reply to emails, scroll through Instagram and Facebook numerous times a day. I also use my phone every single day for taking photos, and chatting to friends, it’s basically my lifeline and definitely an essential for any blogger.
Easier to carry around than a laptop with all the same functions as an iPhone. When I first got mine I brushed it off because I really didn’t think I needed it but once I figured it out I was hooked! Is it sad to say that I don’t remember life before it??
My Planner (Agenda)
I am a note-taker and constantly collecting content. I like to do it on paper.
I’ve always been a caffeine addict, literally for as long as I can remember. I honestly don’t think I would survive without caffeine.
I’m addict to lipsticks, I need to have lipstick with me all the time, I have a big collection of lipsticks….
What things can’t you live without?
Hi everyone , welcome back
Today I want to share something different. As you know if you follow my blog, I’m Portuguese and I love my country, I love to live in London but of course I miss Portugal ….
Today I want to talk about Portugal
Portugal is extraordinary! More and more travellers from all over the world are discovering it with amazement. Do not miss the beautiful cities of Lisbon and Porto (elected best European destination three times). Plan a romantic stay in Sintra or enjoy the wild beauty of the Azores and the luxuriance of the island of Madeira.
Praia dos Galapinhos – Arrabida Natural Park
Best beach in Europe
The vibrant Region Of Algarve has excellent sandy beaches and great nightlife
Portugal has a rich and interesting history in many ways. Portugal was technically considered a country in 1143 after an array of power struggles and invasions until finally joining what is now known as the European Union in 1968. This move is largely responsible for the Portugal we can visit today. Particularly interesting features of Portuguese history are preserved in unique museums
Bom Jesus , Braga
There is no place in the world where seafood is more adored and masterfully prepared than on the coasts of Portugal. From fresh fish to octopus, you will not only find it all, but you’ll taste the sea like never before. Portuguese cuisine is fresh, authentic, and full of flavors that have been perfected over generations.
Lisbon is the capital city of Portugal. The city is absolutely gorgeous with scenic vistas from every angle, saturated with rich history found everywhere from the roads to the marvellous architecture. Lisbon is also home to some of the world’s most contemporary fashions, art, and entertainment!
Nestled in the foothills of the Sintra Mountains on the Lisbon Coast
Porto North of Portugal
Hi everyone , welcome back
- Start with your brows. Defined eyebrows frame your face and bring attention to your eyes. Fill in your brows with an eye shadow that matches the colour of your brows.
- Use a primer or base to make your eyelid as smooth as possible. That way, your eye shadow will stay in place all day.
- To make eyes look big and bold, the trick is to create depth with your eye shadow. First apply a lighter-colored shadow all over your eyelid. Then, take a darker shadow and apply it in the crease of your eye above your lid. This will create an element of dimension. Don’t forget to blend the lid colour with the crease colour to create a seamless look.
- Blend well; you should never be able to tell where one colour begins and ends.
- Choose the right eye shadow colours- Everything from vanilla to almond, to mid- tones like taupe and terracotta, to deep shades, like coffee and smokey grey. Ultimate your own colouring will determine what works best for you.
- Highlight your eyes in the right place; Use highlighter on any part of the eye area that you want to bring out. Put Put a dot on the inner corner of the eye to make eyes look big and bright….
- Don’t skip Eyeliner; Liner helps define shape and open the eye, but it should be done with a delicate line. Apply a gel, pencil, or liquid liner on your top lash line. If you have light eyes, go with a brown eyeliner, while brown eyes will pop with black liner. For a smokier look, apply a brown or black eye shadow onto your lower lash line with a small eye shadow brush. Just make sure the top and bottom eyeliner meet at the outer corner of your eye.
- Always include mascara; First curl your lashes. Hold the curl for a few seconds, and then let go. Then, brush two to three coats of mascara from the base to the tip of your top and bottom lashes.
Experimentation is the way to find out what works for you ……
Hi everyone, welcome back
Maybelline has a huge variety of lip products, for me they are the best drugstore lip products.
They have an extensive selection of beautiful lipsticks that are very creamy, feel light and soft on the lips. They are easy to apply and always go on smoothly.
These lipsticks are a great and affordable way to incorporate bold lip colours into your makeup collection….
- 975 Divine Wine
- 220 sugar plum
- 108 Pink pearl
- 207 pink fling
- 842 rosewood pearl
- 740 coffee craze
- 725 Tantalizing Taupe
Lip liner 132 sweet pink , lipstick super stay 24 color, lip balms, this is what I have in my collection from Maybelline
Have you tried Maybelline’s lip products ? What’s your opinion on them? Whats your favorite drugstore lip products ? I hope you all enjoyed this post.
Hi everyone, welcome back ….
If every girl has her signature beauty look, mine definitely includes a swipe of eyeliner.
When choosing a liner I look for a brand that stays all day, doesn’t smudge and has an applicator that is easy to use.
For this post I have four eye liners to share with you.
- The Lancome Grandiose Liner is completely unique and like no other liner that I’ve come across before. This is the liner that is all about that bend. What I mean by this is that the lid of the actual liner bends at an angle which enables you to create that perfect wing.
- The L’Oreal ultra precision liquid eyeliner in a sponge-tipped pen. A long-lasting precise line. Super liner is a liquid eyeliner in a special sponge tipped pen for the creation of fine lines or thick. Colour is applied with precision and ease and dries without smudging.
- Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner fluid formula, enriched with deep intense colour, stays in place all day. Its fine high precision brush applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick accurate line as you wish, so you can create an expert result in just a stroke!
- Rimmel Liquid eyeliner -Perfect definition. High colour intensity. This liner produces fine precise lines with one brush stroke. Film forming ingredients bond the colour pigment to the skin for long lasting wear.
Tried any of these? Have other favorites? Let me know down below!
Hi everyone , welcome back ,
This post is different, I want to share something that make me feel very happy….
First time Portugal has won the competition.
“Music is not fireworks, music is feeling, so let’s try to do this and bring music back.”
First for Portugal
In over six decades of the Eurovision Song Contest, this is Portugal’s first win.
As a Portuguese I feel very proud of my country, for the first time we win the Eurovision, I even don’t know how to describe my feelings; emotion, happy, proud….. I remember when I was a little girl, seated on my sofa, with my family watch the Eurovision and wish for Portugal to win and after many year this just happen …. Thanks Salvador Sobral and thank you everyone that makes it possible….
Song “Amar pelos dois”
Hi everyone , welcome back
With summer making an appearance soon, !! it’s time to put away the heavy lipsticks and bring out the lighter summer lip products. And these new Avon Shine Burst Gloss Sticks are about to become your perfect summer makeup accessory.
The Lipstick that’s perfect for Shine & Hydration.
- Shine supreme is the new, rich colour lipstick that’s bursting with hydrating coconut oil and caring super fruits.
- Long lasting shine with juicy moisture.
- Shine enhancers reflect rich, vibrant colour.
- Contains a blend of high shine ingredients.
- Silky-smooth, glide on application.
- Weightless shine.
- Feels ultra-comfortable.
- Provides more shine than a lipstick.
- Provides wet shine.
They have a slim pencil kind of shape and are fairly easy to apply. The bullet is small enough for you to get precise application without needing to use lip pencil.
The Thing I love is that the glosses aren’t at all sticky, they leave your lips feeling really hydrated.
There are 10 shades to choose from ranging from pinks and purples to nudes and reds.
Have you tried these Shine Burst Gloss Sticks before?