Today I will share with you some of my beauty favorites that I used in February;
- Urban Decay foundation all nighter.
I’m in love with this foundation ; Provides full coverage with a matte finish that never look overdone. Is perfect to use every day and night.
- Makeup revolution Aqua primer & fixing spray.
Amazing fixing spray;
- Keeps your makeup in place all day long
Aqua primer spray;
- Providing the perfect base underneath your makeup.
- Lipstick L’Oreal color riche Violet saturne
This lipstick I use every day to go to work or just to go for shopping , I love the colour and leave the lips moisturized.
- Benefit eye brow volumizing gel
This eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. I really like and I use every day.
- Ted Baker bronzer &blush palette
I received this as a gift and since then I can not stop using. I love the peachy shade of the blusher. The bronzer is amazing, light but with a beautiful shade.
Hope you like this post, is just a few of my favorite products of February. Maybe next month will be totally different because I like to try different products, and some of them after try I can not stop use….. 🙂
Chocolate bar palette comes with 16 matte and shimmer shades of natural browns, delicate pinks and luscious plums.
This beautiful assortment of chocolate-inspired shades were formulated using real cocoa powder. Encased in a playful chocolate bar tin, the rich selection of the perfect browns, neutrals, and little pops of color appeal to every candy lover.
Try a neutral smoky eye instead of blacks and grays for a sultry look for day or night using these perfectly selected, chocolate shades.
Apply your favorite shades on lid, crease, or as a powder liner on top and bottom lash line for endless possibilities!
The Chocolate Bar eye shadows are infused with cocoa powder, which makes them smell of chocolate!
- Can be use for day time & evening looks
- Super soft and easy to blend
- Highly pigmented
One thing I really like about this palette is the lighter shades are super pigmented.
Have a great weekend everyone 😉
Hi everyone and welcome back;
Today I will talk about some tips how to make your makeup last longer…..
- Always use moisturizer before applying makeup.
- Use primer to help your makeup last all day.
- Use a pressed setting powder if you really want your makeup to stay.
- Use a good setting spray will secure your makeup.
- For eyes definitely use a primer to make eyeliner and eye shadow last.
- Use waterproof mascara & eyeliner.
- Use translucent powder over the top of your lipstick to make it matte and make it last.
- Use only the amount you need, which probably a lot less than you think.
- Store your makeup in a place where it won’t damage easily.
- Keep your makeup tools clean, because any contamination of your product may cause your skin to break out.
- Keep your makeup out of the sun.
- Don’t forget to throw out your makeup once it expires.
Expiration dates (Beauty products)
- Mascara, nail file, acne pads, masks —– 2 to 3 months
- Liquid eyeliner, liquid foundation, concealer, eye cream, face wash, serum — 6 months to 1 year
- Lip gloss, cream eye shadow, face cream, sun cream, eyebrow gel — 1 to 1.5 years
- Lip and eye pencils, Lipstick, nail polish, powder eye shadow & blush, powder foundation, Body lotion, scrubs —- 2 years
- Shampoo & conditioner, perfume, hairspray — 3 years
Hope you like this post 🙂
There’s no one correct way to apply blusher. The method use depends on the type of look you want to create.
Most women avoid blusher, but used correctly it can be the best beauty tool you own.
For Natural Healthy glow;
- Apply Foundation as normal. Smile – where your cheek is naturally at its fattest is where blusher needs to go to create a natural look.
- Apply the blusher in a small circle, blending well. For the best results try gel blusher.Powder over the top.
For sexy cheekbones;
- Using powder blusher, sweep colour in an art following the line of your cheekbone up from the apple of your cheek to your hairline. Keep colour light and blended.
- Add a little shimmer on the highest point of your cheekbone nearest your eye.
Tips for using blusher
- If you are using powder blush, brush it only one way – going over and over or round and round with the brush creates streaks.
- When using gel our tint blushes to contour the face, don’t just apply one big blob and try to blend it. Chances are the colour will take more where it is first applied and you’ll find it hard to even things out. Instead, apply a blob on the apple of the cheek and to smaller blobs graduating up the cheekbone, then blend upwards towards the hairline.
- Gel or tint blushes are best used on bare skin; They tend to stick on foundation and can be hard to blend.
- While the shade of blush you choose is generally determined by your skin tone.
Hope you like this post and feel free to comment or ask any question….
Lets talk about fashion …. essential wardrobe pieces every woman needs
Leather jacket for a practical and chic look …..
Oversize sweaters – Total comfort – it makes you ultra comforting feeling ….
Over the knee boots
Ankle boots – comfy and elegant …..
Winter cardigans – a perfect alternative to a coat
Long coats – look stylish and elegant, it’s warm and comfortable
Hi everyone, welcome back 😉
False lashes can enhance the loveliest eyes. Full eyelashes can leave you looking like a drag queen, but single lashes can create a natural effect. Select smaller ones for the inside of the eye, and longer ones for the middle.
Applying false eyelashes
- Before you do anything else you need to trim the lash strip to fit your eye.
- False lashes should only go where real ones grow.
- Measure them against your eye, holding it where your natural lashes end.Removing it from your face, cut the excess off with nail scissor.
- Usually a tube of glue is included in a pack when you buy your false eyelashes. Run a small line of it over the edge of the lashes.
- Look down in the mirror; using tweezers, start from the outside corner and place the lashes as close to the base of your own lashes as possible.
- Gently press with a cotton bud to seal the lashes into place.
- Apply eye shadow or liquid eyeliner over the join.
Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion.
False lashes are a great way to get instant glamour……
Thanks for reading 😉
Hi everyone 😉
The are a number of techniques you can define your eyes more clearly.
Try these tricks and make sure they really stand out !
Applying liquid eyeliner;
- Hold the eyeliner brush between your thumb and forefinger, resting your hand on your cheek. Apply the liner in one swoosh as close to the lash line as you can, moving quickly from the inner corner.
- Stop the line at the end of your eyelid or go slightly up at sides to create a catlike look. Be careful the line doesn’t extend downwards as this will make you eyes look sad.
- If thinks go wobbly, don’t hit the makeup remover. instead get blending with a cotton bud and create a sultry smudged effect.
Curling your lashes;
- Take your eyelashes curlers and place them as close to base of your lashes as possible.
- Squeeze gently , hold for five seconds and release.
- Apply your favorite mascara.
Our eyes are the first thing anyone notices about our face, and to give the right impression.
“Eye shadow is the window dressing”.
Fashion trends help narrow the choices, but if you’re like me you shouldn’t follow the pack: experiment until you find what suits you and look to trends for inspiration.
Hope you like this simple and short tips….
Have a great weekend 🙂
Hi everyone 😉
Powder is an important part of applying your foundation, yet women rarely use it other than as hastily applied dab on a shiny nose. Once considered thick and chalky, new powder formulations are feather light and essential for setting makeup. There are two kinds of powder – loose to set your base and pressed or compact to use on its own or for touch-ups during the day. You van use it :
- Make foundation and concealer stay in place.
- Make lipstick last longer by gently powdering over the first lipstick application.
- Unify foundation texture.
- keep oily secretions at bay and absorb unwanted moisture, although too much can be ageing.
- Leave your foundation to settle for a few minutes before dusting on powder.
- Dip your brush into the powder, gently blow any excess off the bristles. Work down the face to prevent particles of powder from catching superfluous facial hair and giving an uneven finish. Sweep to blend.
Choose a correct powder;
- Always choose a shade that matches your skin.
- Know your skin type and the coverage level you are looking for before buying a compact powder.
- If your skin tone is on the lighter side, you can opt for a compact with a pink undertone and one or two shades lighter than your skin tone.
- Try the product on the face and not on the back of your hand.
Thank you for reading xx
The Natural look is probably one of the hardest to achieve, as it needs a light, skilful touch and careful choice of colour. Natural means enhancing your natural look with as little makeup as possible. Use little to no foundation, especially in summer when your skin has more colour. Warm, earthy , neutral tones work best ; anything from pale vanilla and almond to mid tones like taupe and terracotta to deeper shades like coffee and brown. Colour choice is personal, although redheads look great in brick – browns and brunettes look stunning in mocha!
Moisturize and apply a convincing shade of liquid foundation if necessary. conceal problem areas, making sure you blend carefully. Set concealer and foundation with loose powder. Dust the apples of your cheeks with a soft shade of blusher to create a healthy glow.
Use a shadow brush to apply the lightest shade of eye shadow all over the lid, from the lash line to the eyebrow. Then brush a medium shade of shadow across the entire lid, from the lashes to just above the crease line, and blend. Apply the darkest shade along the lash line as close to the lashes as possible, placing added emphasis on the outer corners.
Line eyes inside the inner rim and around the outer with a soft, brown kajal eye pencil. Apply one or two coats of mascara. Brush eyebrows into shape and define if necessary with eye shadow.
Define lips with a neutral shade of lip liner pencil and fill with lipstick’ If you wish, slick with gloss, but remember that leaving it off will make your lipstick last longer.
- Careful blending is essential. The aim is to give the complexion a healthy glow by using foundation and blusher that subtly enhance your natural skin tone rather than disguise it.
Thanks for reading