Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a great week ….
Lets talk about bronzer ….
- Bronzer works its magic to impact a veil of warm colour, resulting in for beautifully bronzer skin. Properly applied bronzer can highlight and accentuate the features of your face.
- Choose a bronzer that is 2 shades darker than your skin tone
- Choose a wide, fluffy powder brush with a rounded top.
- Swirl the brush evenly in the bronzer and tap off the excess.
- Apply bronzer to the areas that the sun would naturally hit.
- Check the bronzer in daylight and make any necessary adjustments.
Think about the areas of your face where you tan naturally: Cheekbones, nose, area between the nose and cheeks, forehead and chin.
Always blend your bronzer well, so that you don’t have noticeable streaks, dark areas or makeup lines.
I recommended a large powder brush with bristles that between fluffy and stiff.
Keep in mind that mineral. pressed and loose powdered bronzers require a large makeup brush, for application liquid and cream bronzers can be applied with your fingertips or a makeup sponge.
I hope this post will be helpful ….
2 thoughts on “How to apply bronzer”
You are amazing.. i love this 😘😘😘😘
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks darling 😉